Sunday 7 July 2013

LAS Summer Show at the Collection Lincoln




The LAS Summer Show is now on at the Collection in Lincoln. It runs from now until 1st September - opening times 10.00am - 4.00pm (last entry 3.45pm). There will be a member of LAS present to chat to each weekend in July and everyday in August. My slot is the afternoon of 19th August, so for those of you who live in the vicinity it would be great to see you there. I have two pieces in the exhibition. They are two of my street scenes which you can see below.  I'm disappointed I missed the Society's opening do but sadly it couldn't be helped :( I can't wait to see the show during this coming week and I'm looking forward to seeing my pieces hanging in their lovely new frames. It's a show well worth seeing and I really hope you will be able to get there.

'High Street Shopping, Saturday Afternoon'
8" x 8"
oil on canvas panel


'In the Rain'
8" x 8"
oil on canvas panel


No comments:

Post a Comment