Saturday 16 June 2012

One I did earlier

charcoal on scored paper
50cm x 70cm
I've been out and about for the last couple of days and consequently haven't been able to get into my studio to make any new work.  Rest assured, I will back in there full steam ahead first thing tomorrow! Meanwhile, I thought you might like to see a drawing that I did a little while ago that was shown in the Usher Gallery in Lincoln as part of the Lincolnshire Artists Society exhibition. The next LAS show is coming very soon and will be at the Sam Scorer Gallery in Lincoln. I will post more details nearer the time. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ann,
    I think your strength is capturing people features and facial expressions! what a talent. I also like all of your drawings on scored paper. it is a great technique. Finished cleaning organizing my studio (it took three days on constant work!). I still have to finish my web site before i can just sit and do art. these are my commitments to myself. talk soon. keep those blogs coming.

    ReplyDelete