Friday 4 May 2012

Going through the Archives!

While I was rummaging through my archival work preparing for the Open Studios weekend I came across these pieces.  It's a good while since they've been out on show, so I thought I would give them an airing!  For those of you who haven't seen them before, they are from a series of drawings called 'Dance Series' that I made a while back. For those of you who do recognise them, I hope you enjoy looking at them again.
I love dance and looking at these drawings now, I realise how much I enjoyed making this series.

Click here to bid
'No.19 Dance Series' charcoal on paper 60cm x 70cm


Click here to bid
'No. 6 Dance Series' charcoal on paper50cm x 70cm

Click here to bid
'No. 14 Dance Series' charcoal on paper 20cm x 30cm



No comments:

Post a Comment