Tuesday 7 October 2014

Pics of the opening of 'Healing Fibres'




'Healing Fibres' 
Sprinkler Factory 
 38 Harlow St., Worcester, MA, USA
The show opened on 5th October

Here are some pics of the opening.

What a fabulous gallery space!

My two pieces are on the far wall


The show opened with flamenco dancing...
   



Artists participating in the exhibition were:

Bayda Asbridge
Susan Black
Laura Cahalane
Charlotte Eckler
Jeri Gillian
Ann Hanscom
Patti Kelly
Ann Stoker
Mihoko Wakabayashi
Jill Watts


Here are my pieces 'Veil' and 'Veil 2 - the Girl with the Golden Hair' hanging either side of Bayda Asbridge's 'Kiss'


Below are a selection of pieces from the other artists in the exhibition









The opening was a resounding success and I only wish I could have been there :(  
I would like to take this opportunity to thank my dear friend Bayda for inviting me to show my work at the Sprinkler Factory and for all her hard work organising the exhibition. 

Here is a link to Bayda's Facebook page where you will find more pics of the show:  https://www.facebook.com/bayda.asbridge.7?fref=photo


No comments:

Post a Comment