Monday 21 July 2014

'Take 5' Starts tomorrow!

I've been at the Gallery today hanging my pieces for 'Take 5', the second exhibition of artists Carol Butler, Jenny Hammerton, Janis Mitchell, Jo Slone and myself. Below is a taster of what's in the exhibition. Our work is very diverse as you can see from the images below, but hangs together beautifully. When I left the gallery, the hang was almost complete and I have to say it was looking amazing!  The show starts tomorrow and runs through until Sunday August 3rd at Sam Scorer Gallery, Drury Lane, Lincoln, LN1 3BN
Don't forget, if you're in the area and free this Friday 25th July 6.00pm - 9.00pm do come along to the gallery for a glass of wine at the private view. Hope to see you there. 


Ann Stoker

Carol Butler

Janis Mitchell

Jenny Hammerton

Jo Slone

No comments:

Post a Comment