Sunday 4 May 2014

'Meet the Artist' at Caistor








I've had a very eventful week all round including being interviewed on the radio! I was asked on to talk about my exhibition at Caistor and the 'Meet the Artist' day which was held yesterday. It was a very enjoyable day. I met lots of interesting people who were intrigued by my work and asked me lots of questions and I have to say I had some great feedback. In fact if you go to this link: www.rodcollins.com/wordpress/  you will be able to read a review of the show. 
My thanks to Sheila and her team at the Centre for their help and assistance in organising and hanging the exhibition. And my thanks to everyone who came along yesterday to 'Meet the Artist'. There's still plenty of time to get to the exhibition as it runs until 1st June. 
Caistor Arts and Heritage Centre
28 Plough Hill
Caistor
LN7 6LZ
Tel: 01472 851605
The gallery is occasionally used for meetings so if you are coming from a long way it's best to telephone first on the above number.


No comments:

Post a Comment