Wednesday 2 May 2012

Better late than never!


'Begonias and a Hot Cross Bun'
 oil on board
6"x6"

I'm a bit late in posting today as I've been teaching all day. I held my regular weekly class this morning. The class were collaging a self-portrait and I must say, although they began with reservations about the whole collaging thing they achieved some brilliant outcomes! And with the Life Drawing workshop this afternoon it means that there was no time today to get paint on canvas! So I decided to post 'one that I did earlier'! It's a painting that I did last week. I kept the hot cross bun all the way from Easter with the intention of painting it. Needless to say, I couldn't eat it when I'd finished the painting because, as you can imagine, it was just a little stale!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment